Att bli behörigt att undervisa engelska åk 7-9

I am a behörigt medie and pedagogik gymnasium and vuxenutbildning teacher with lärarelegitmation but want to become behörigt to teach English from åk7-9 and gymnasium. Skolverket have informed me that i need to study English and get 45hp or 90hp. I need to study distance and start the course as soon as possible. Do you have any suitable courses i can Apply for? 

Rochelle Jackson 2018-12-06 16:06


Petra Öster Studie- och yrkesvägledare 2018-12-07


Allastudier does not have any courses and this is not the site from where you should apply. You can go to and look for distance courses in english. You should start with Engelska A/1, 30 hp and then continue with Engelska B an C if you want 90 points. 

Good luck!

Skriv kommentar: