studying at University

I just moved to Sweden 4 months ago and just have the residency permit. I have a degree from my home land (Iraq) but would like to study for another degree in English at Stockholm University. My question is: do I pay fees for studying since I do not have a Swedish nationality and not from one of EU countries?? thanks..

Suhair Hussain 2011-09-16 13:19


Chris Wigh 2011-09-18


If you ara not a swedish citizen, you must pay tuition fees but there is some scholarships available . You find more information at 

Greetings Chris,

Skriv kommentar:

Taggar: universitet