Teaching English

I am an Englishman who have recently moved to Sweden. I have no teaching qualifications but would like to be able to use my  language skills  to teach children and adults English through private lessons or as a group.(conversations) Would you recommend the Tefl course for this or do you know of any other course that will give me some guidance and qualification?
Vernon Clay 2009-12-30 02:47


Chris Wigh 2010-01-04
If you want to teach privately, you can put out an ad. Another way is to teach a evening school(studieförbund) such as Folkuniversitetet or Medborgarskolan. I attached links to some evening school.
Regards Chris, www.syoguiden.com

Skriv kommentar: