This programme reflects the international marketplace combining the latest in management theory with the practical skills that present employers need. One the most delicate issues right now is that of energy management – not just for energy companies, but for all businesses. Students will gain a solid contextual understanding of energy businesses across industry segments, including: finance, strategic marketing, operations management and leadership. MBA degree in energy management can start a career which will offer a guarantee of no shortage of employment. As the economy continues to be in the same condition it is, employers will be looking for individuals, who have a with a MBA in energy management.
Job opportunities in the area of energy have always been projected as a solid field.
Some roles include:
Energy and Sustainability Manager
Oil and Gas Analyst
Project Performance Analyst
- UK undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or Equivalent - any subject area
- GMAT is not an obligatory requirement, but is considered
- an advantage and may be required for some applications (Target score 550)
- English Levels 6.0 IELTS (5.5 in all bands) or Equivalent
- Relevant work experience is an asset, but no work experience is require
London ,Manchester Birmingham
London School of Business and Finance
17 Connaught Place
W2 2ES London