Glion Institute of Higher Education is pleased to offer the MBA in International Hospitality and Service Industries Management and several graduate programs, now available entirely online.
Advantages of Glion’s Online Programs
Relevant curricula – apply course content, instructor feedback, and classroom interaction to your current profession for immediate benefits.
Innovative online platform – easy accessibility, connectivity, and innovative use of interactive media in the online platform.
Flexible program options – depending on the amount of time you want to commit to your qualification, Glion’s suite of online programs allows you to choose the program that best suits your professional needs.
- Online MBA in International Hospitality and Service Industries Management (with specializations in general management, finance, or marketing & innovation
- Postgraduate Certificate in International Hospitality and Services Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma International Hospitality and Services Management
- Professional Development Certificate in International Hospitality and Services Administration
- Professional Development Diploma in International Hospitality and Services Administration
ONLINE PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS
Online MBA in International Hospitality and Service Industries Management
Glion’s 100% Online MBA is designed for experienced managers who want to develop their leadership skills for motivating teams and improving organizational performance in the hospitality and service industries. The program can be completed in 2 years plus the time for the Applied Business Project (16-30 weeks). Modules are 8 weeks, with 2 week breaks in-between modules.
- General Management for Service Industries
- Marketing and Innovation
- Asset and Revenue Management
- Self Designed (tailor made by choosing courses from other specializations)
Intakes: January, March, May, August, and October
- Success Strategies for the Hospitality and Service Industries
- Managing Service Operations in the Evolving Business Environment
- Hospitality, Services and E-Marketing
- Human Resources Management
- Managerial Finance and Accounting
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Global Strategic Management
- General Management for Service Industries
- Challenges of Leadership Sustainability in Hospitality and Tourism
- Risk Management Systems in Hospitality
Asset and Revenue Management
- Revenue Management
- Property and Asset Management
- Financial Strategy and Planning
Marketing and Innovation
- Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Innovation and Product Research
For more details, admissions and tuition fees, see the program website: www.gliononline.com
Online Postgraduate Programs
For those students who want to continue their education in hospitality management, but who do not have the time or disposition for the full MBA program or Applied Research project, the following graduate programs are available 100% online.
Postgraduate Certificate in International Hospitality and Services Administration* 18 Credits - 15 monthsComprising six of the core MBA modules, this postgraduate certificate is a quick, convenient way for management professionals to improve their knowledge of modern management theory for service organizations and use their new skills to improve results quickly.
Postgraduate Diploma in International Hospitality and Services Management* 36 credits - 2.5 yearsThis postgraduate diploma covers all of the core modules, and the specializations, without the Applied Research project.
* This program is available as a Professional Development Diploma for qualified applicants who do not have a recognized bachelor degree.
Professional Development ProgramsProfessional Development programs are designed to offer ambitious and career-minded professionals, within the hospitality and wider service industries, the opportunity to explore their interest, or enhance their skills, in key areas of the Online MBA curricula. The practical nature of Glion's industry qualifications mean that students can take what they learn in the classroom and immediately apply it into their workplace.
For those seeking rapid career growth but who require a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of management, both the Online Professional Development Certificate and Diploma programs can allow you to join the Online MBA program, subject to meeting the program prerequisites.
Professional Development Certificate in International Hospitality and Services Administration18 credits - 15 monthsAimed at students seeking a foundation in management fundamentals, or who are keen to brush up on their knowledge and skills, student will complete four bridging courses, two core course, and two elective courses to be awarded the Professional Development Certificate.
Professional Development Diploma in International Hospitality and Services Administration36 credits - 2.5 yearsThis program is ideal for those seeking an industry qualification to complement their existing professional profile, but who may not have the academic background to enroll for the full Online MBA. Students will complete four bridging course, two core courses, and eight elective courses from the MBA program.